Wine Festival Ticket Policies
- All tickets are final sale. No refunds, exchanges or replacement tickets.
- All ticket prices include wine, food (if it is a food event), gratuities, service charges and taxes.
- All attendees must be 19+. NO MINORS. Note: Two pieces of ID are required to enter all events.
- Please taste responsibly. Make a plan to get home safely.
- Festival events begin promptly. Seating for latecomers at formal sit-down tastings is not guaranteed and money will not be refunded. Program subject to change.
- StayVancouverHotels.com offer and winery dinners are only available until February 13, 2020.
- Trade Days Pass badge will be mailed prior to event.
- VanWineFest and Bard on the Beach do not accept liability for tickets lost or misplaced after they are printed and issued. Refunds, exchanges, and replacement tickets will not be granted.
- Festival events are subject to Public Health Orders and/or venue policies. As per the current situation, we will not be requiring proof of vaccination for entrance to events, and masks are not required. If the vaccine passport is reinstated prior to the event, however, we will update our policy to ensure we are in line with provincial guidelines. As we have a firm policy of no refunds or exchange, please keep that in mind when making your purchase.