The centrepiece of AIDV Canada’s activities is the annual AIDV Canada Conference. The 2020 conference takes place February 24, 2020 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
After 10 successful years of hosting the Vancouver Wine and Liquor Law Conference, co-hosts Chris Wilson and Mark Hicken will present the inaugural AIDV Canada annual conference. The agenda and speakers will reflect the national coverage of the Canadian Chapter, including a focus on legal and policy issues across Canada’s wine producing regions, within other provincial jurisdictions, and at the federal level.
The full agenda will be available shortly. Topics will include:
- provincial and federal wine/liquor policy updates
- trade and shipping
- current case law /litigation on matters affecting the wine and liquor industry
- business preparation and succession planning
- appellation/geographic indication development
- operating an import agency in various provinces
Date and Venue: February 24, 2020, Vancouver, British Columbia
$325 + tax for non-AIDV Canada members
$250 + tax for AIDV Canada members