Thank you to everyone who attended the 2016 festival! The 2017 festival will take place February 11-19 - we hope to see you there! Check back in early fall for more details.
Important Onsale Dates:
Advance discounted tickets - available Tuesday, November 1, 2016 to December 15 only or until supplies last
Include the following events:
- Int'l Festival Tasting Room Feb 16-18
Thu, Fri & Sat eve 7pm-10pm & Sat afternoon 2:30pm-5pm
- Delta Airlines Tasting Lounge Friday or Saturday
- Gold Pass
Public events - Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 9:30am
Trade Days Conference events - Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 9:30am
HOW TO PURCHASE:
By Phone: 604-873-3311 Or Toll Free at 1-877-321-3121
In Person: 305-456 West Broadway Street (at Cambie), Vancouver
Box Office and Phone Line Hours:
The Box Office will reopen for 2017 advance ticket sales in early November.
Questions?: Email email@example.com
Cash, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted
Avoid disappointment and buy in advance online.
Click here for full ticket policies.
- Must be 19+ (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events.
- To purchase tickets to the Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction, contact Kelly Snider at 604.637.3098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other events are available through VanWineFest.ca, in person or by phone.
- Ticket Delivery: Tickets will be mailed or emailed to customer (Trade tickets will only be mailed as hard tickets).
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT
sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in
advance online, by phone or in person. A limited number of tickets will
be released prior to each Trade Tasting and International Festival
Tasting session, available in person only.