We are pleased to announce that the 2022 Vancouver International Wine Festival will take place May 16-22, 2022 at the Vancouver Convention Centre and other venues around the city. Watch VanWineFest.ca for updates.
We look forward to welcoming the wine world back to Vancouver once restrictions are lifted and sharing the love of the grape with you once again.
All ticket prices include wine, food (if it is a food event), gratuities, service charges, and taxes. No additional charges.
Cash, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted. Debit is not accepted.
Please bring two pieces of ID (one with picture ID) to all Vancouver International Wine Festival events; all attendees must be 19 years or old (No Minors allowed) and have proof. Anyone who does not have ID may be refused entry to the event. All ID must be government issued and in original form (no copies or pictures).
Please check large bags and backpacks at the onsite coat check ($2) located beside the box office.
The Vancouver International Wine Festival office are back open, but there is limited access to the BMO Theatre Centre.
Questions?: Email email@example.com
Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction
- Must be 19 or older (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events. Two pieces of ID are required. Infants and babies are not permitted.
- Winery dinners sales are from January 8-February 13.
- There is a limit of eight tickets per event, per transaction, except for Dine Italia (four tickets), Nota Bene Library Tasting (two tickets) and Vintners Brunch (10 tickets – one table)
- All other events are available through VanWineFest.ca, in person or by phone.
- Public event ticket options are e-ticket or hard ticket mailed.
- Trade event tickets are a hard ticket mailed only.
- Note: Passes may include either a badge and/or hard tickets.
- StayVancouverHotels.com will send a separate email with instructions for redeeming their offer.
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in advance online, by phone or in person. A limited number of tickets will be released prior to each Trade Tasting and International Festival Tasting session, available in person only.
Click here for full ticket policies.