The 2020 Vancouver International Wine Festival will take place February 22-March 1 – we hope to see you there! The 2020 festival features France as our theme country – participating wineries will be announced in late September.
Advance tickets for International Festival Tastings, Delta Air Lines Tasting Lounge and Gold Passes will go on sale Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
Public tickets, including winery dinners, lunches, Vintners Brunch, minglers, and seminars will go on sale Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
Trade tickets will go on sale Wednesday, January 22, 2020. Trade Days Passes will go on sale December 4, 2019.
All ticket prices include wine, food (if it is a food event), gratuities, service charges, and taxes. No additional charges.
- Must be 19 or older (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events. Two pieces of ID are required. Infants and babies are not permitted.
- All winery dinners are now off-sale.
- All other events are available through VanWineFest.ca, in person or by phone.
- Ticket Delivery: Tickets will be emailed to customer to avoid delivery delays by mail .
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in advance online, by phone or in person. A limited number of tickets will be released prior to each Trade Tasting and International Festival Tasting session, available in person only.
Click here for full ticket policies.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
604-873-3311 Or Toll Free at 1-877-321-3121
Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday – by appointment only
Closed weekends and holidays.
202-162 West 1st Avenue
Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays
Please note: the building has limited cell phone reception
Questions?: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted. Debit is not accepted.
Avoid disappointment and buy in advance online.