Thank you to everybody who attended the 2022 Vancouver International Wine Festival.
The 2023 festival will take place April 22-30 at the Vancouver Convention Centre and other venues in Vancouver.
Participating wineries and on sale dates will be announced on December 1.
The Vancouver International Wine Festival office are back open, but there is limited access to the BMO Theatre Centre, so in-person sales are not currently available.
To purchase tickets:
Monday-Friday, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Toll free 1-877-321-3121
Questions?: Email email@example.com
- Must be 19 or older (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events. Two pieces of ID are required. Infants and babies are not permitted.
- Winery dinners sales are from April 13 at noon until May 11, 2022.
- There is a limit of eight tickets per event, per transaction, except for Dine Italia (four tickets)
- All events are available through VanWineFest.ca or by phone.
- Public and trade event ticket options are e-ticket only.
- Note: Passes may include either a badge and/or e-tickets.
- StayVancouverHotels.com will send a separate email with instructions for redeeming their offer.
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in advance online or by phone.
Click here for full ticket policies.