The 2020 Vancouver International Wine Festival is now over. We hope to see you in 20201!
All ticket prices include wine, food (if it is a food event), gratuities, service charges, and taxes. No additional charges.
Cash, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted. Debit is not accepted.
Please bring two pieces of ID (one with picture ID) to all Vancouver International Wine Festival events; all attendees must be 19 years or old (No Minors allowed) and have proof. Anyone who does not have ID may be refused entry to the event. All ID must be government issued and in original form (no copies or pictures).
Please check large bags and backpacks at the onsite coat check ($2) located beside the box office.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
604-873-3311 Or Toll Free at 1-877-321-3121
Tuesday to Thursday – 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday – 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.
202-162 West 1st Avenue
Please note that the BMO Theatre Centre is currently closed to the public. During August, staff will be available by email or phone from Tuesday to Thursday – 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. – and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Please note: the building has limited cell phone reception
Questions?: Email email@example.com
- Must be 19 or older (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events. Two pieces of ID are required. Infants and babies are not permitted.
- Winery dinners sales are from January 8-February 13.
- There is a limit of eight tickets per event, per transaction, except for Dine Italia (four tickets), Nota Bene Library Tasting (two tickets) and Vintners Brunch (10 tickets – one table)
- All other events are available through VanWineFest.ca, in person or by phone.
- Public event ticket options are e-ticket or hard ticket mailed.
- Trade event tickets are a hard ticket mailed only.
- Note: Passes may include either a badge and/or hard tickets.
- StayVancouverHotels.com will send a separate email with instructions for redeeming their offer.
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in advance online, by phone or in person. A limited number of tickets will be released prior to each Trade Tasting and International Festival Tasting session, available in person only.
Click here for full ticket policies.