We are pleased to announce that the 2022 Vancouver International Wine Festival will take place May 16-22, 2022 at the Vancouver Convention Centre and other venues around the city.
All events are now on sale. Click on the links below the images to see the available events in those categories or for a full overview of the festival, click on our Festival at a Glance.
Please note: Regretfully, there will not be a Vintners Brunch in 2022.
All ticket prices include wine, food (if it is a food event), gratuities, service charges, and taxes. No additional charges.
VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted. Debit is not accepted.
Festival events are subject to Public Health Orders and/or venue policies. As per the current situation, we will not be requiring proof of vaccination for entrance to events. If the vaccine passport is reinstated prior to the event, however, we will update our policy to ensure we are in line with provincial guidelines. As we have a firm policy of no refunds or exchange, please keep that in mind when making your purchase.
Mask wearing at the festival is optional, as per current Provincial Health Orders. Should circumstances change between now and the event, the festival will comply with any updated PHOs and venue policies. VanWineFest recognizes that choosing to wear a mask or not is a personal preference, and we encourage everyone to make that choice according to their own comfort level and situation.
Please bring two pieces of ID (one with picture ID) to all Vancouver International Wine Festival events; all attendees must be 19 years or old (No Minors allowed) and have proof. Anyone who does not have ID may be refused entry to the event. All ID must be government issued and in original form (no copies or pictures).
Please check large bags and backpacks at the onsite coat check ($2) located beside the box office.
The Vancouver International Wine Festival office are back open, but there is limited access to the BMO Theatre Centre, so in-person sales are not currently available.
To purchase tickets:
Monday-Friday, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Toll free 1-877-321-3121
Questions?: Email email@example.com
- Must be 19 or older (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events. Two pieces of ID are required. Infants and babies are not permitted.
- Winery dinners sales are from April 13 at noon until May 11, 2022.
- There is a limit of eight tickets per event, per transaction, except for Dine Italia (four tickets)
- All events are available through VanWineFest.ca or by phone.
- Public and trade event ticket options are e-ticket only.
- Note: Passes may include either a badge and/or e-tickets.
- StayVancouverHotels.com will send a separate email with instructions for redeeming their offer.
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in advance online or by phone.
Click here for full ticket policies.