The Vancouver International Wine Festival is now accepting proposals from Wine Organizations for Regional Tasting Stations to be located in the festival’s main Tasting Room. The purpose of these stations is to provide attendees to the festival an opportunity to learn more about wines from a regional perspective.
The 2024 festival runs February 24-March 3.
Exhibit spaces are 10’ x 10’ and include: black pipe and drape behind the table; one 6’ table; sign; one bus pan with ice; and one standard electrical outlet. Please note your exhibit space must be fully staffed by your organization. Food and/or audio-visual requirements are not included in the fee, but can be arranged by the festival.
Benefits & Fee
$2,400 + 5% GST
The Fee includes the following:
- One exhibitors pass to all six sessions in the Tasting Room
- Working passes for staff operating the exhibit space (max 2 per session)
- ¼ page colour advertisement in the tasting room program
- Regional Tasting Station description and logo placement in the digital festival brochures and tasting room program
- Acknowledgement with logo of Regional Tasting Stations in associated promotional pieces
- Link to Wine Organizations URL on Festival web site with descriptions of Regional Tasting Station
- Exhibit space as outlined above
For Further Information please contact Trish Metcalfe.