The Vancouver International Wine Festival accepts proposals from Wine Organizations for Regional Tasting Stations to be located in the festival’s main Tasting Room. The purpose of these stations is to provide attendees to the festival an opportunity to learn more about wines from a regional perspective. Proposals for the 2019 festival are now closed.
Exhibit spaces are 10’ x 10’ and include: black pipe and drape behind the table; one 6’ table; sign; spittoon; water pitcher; bus pan; ice; and one standard electrical outlet. Please note your exhibit space must be fully staffed by your organization. The festival will provide volunteers for emptying spittoons, fill water pitchers and provide ice in bus pans, but not to staff your station. Food and/or audio-visual requirements are not included in the fee, but can be arranged by the festival.
The Fee includes the following:
- One exhibitors pass to all six sessions in the Tasting Room
- ¼ page colour advertisement in the Tasting Room Program
- Acknowledgement of Regional Tasting Stations in the Festival Brochure
- Link to Wine Organizations URL on Festival web site
- Workers passes for staff operating the exhibit space (max 2 per session)
- Exhibit space as outlined above
For Further Information please contact Trish Metcalfe via email or phone, 604.727.1861.