The 2017 festival takes place February 11-19 – we hope to see you there!
Our Box Office moves onsite from Thursday, February 16 to Saturday February 18
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre West, 1055 Canada Place, 2nd level near the elevator
Please note: Tickets can no longer be mailed, but will be emailed as e-ticket by EZ tix to your email address when booking. Remember to print out your ticket to bring to the event.
Public Events On Sale:
International Festival Tastings
NB: Tickets on the day of the event will be subject to a $10 premium on the regular price. Buy in advance to save!
Trade Days Conference, presented by Sysco:
All trade events are now on sale. Browse trade events here.
The Trade Days Conference, presented by Sysco, is limited to those in the wine, restaurant and hospitality industries who buy, sell, serve of market wine in their business. Registration is required at the time of purchase.
It’s a deal! All ticket prices include wine, food (if it is a food event), gratuities, service charges, and taxes. No additional charges.
- Must be 19+ (No Minors) to attend Vancouver International Wine Festival events.
- To purchase tickets to the Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction, please visit vanwinefest.ca to buy on line or charge by phone 604.873.3311. Contact Kelly Snider at 604.637.3098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other events are available through VanWineFest.ca, in person or by phone.
- Ticket Delivery: Tickets will be emailed to customer (Trade tickets will only be mailed as hard tickets).
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in advance online, by phone or in person. A limited number of tickets will be released prior to each Trade Tasting and International Festival Tasting session, available in person only.
Click here for full ticket policies.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Browse all available events here.
- All public events (including sold out events) can be found here.
- Trade Days events can be found here under the Trade Days tab.
- Or check out the interactive Festival at a Glance for all festival events.
VanWineFest will be open Family Day
Festival Week In-Person Box Office Hours
Monday, February 13 to Wednesday, February 15
9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
202-162 West 1st Avenue
Thursday, February 16, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday, February 17, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday, February 18, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
VCC West, 1055 Canada Place
Questions?: Email email@example.com
Cash, VISA, MasterCard or AMEX accepted. Debit is not accepted.
Avoid disappointment and buy in advance online.