The 2023 festival will take place April 22-30 at the Vancouver Convention Centre and other venues in Vancouver.
- Advance tickets to International Festival Tastings, Super Pass, and StayVancouverHotels deal are on sale now. Limited quantities available at the advance rate.
- Bacchanalia Gala Dinner + Auction tickets go on sale Wednesday, January 18 at 9:30 a.m.
- Trade Days Pass goes on sale Wednesday, February 1 at 9:30 a.m.
- Winery dinners go on sale Wednesday, March 1 at 9:30 a.m.
- All remaining public events go on sale Wednesday, March 8 at 9:30 a.m.
- All trade events go on sale Wednesday, March 15 at 9:30 a.m.
Regretfully, the Vintners Brunch and Delta Air Lines Tasting Lounge will not be part of the 2023 festival.
Box Office Hours:
To purchase tickets:
Monday-Friday, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Toll free 1-877-321-3121
Questions?: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All attendees must be 19 years and over. NO MINORS, including babies and infants. Note: Two pieces of ID (one photo ID with birthdate) will be required at door.
- Winery dinner sales are from March 1 to April 13, 2023.
- There is a limit of eight tickets per event, per transaction, except for Dine Italia (four tickets)
- All events are available through VanWineFest.ca or by phone.
- Public and trade event ticket options are e-ticket only.
- Note: Passes may include either a badge and/or e-tickets.
- StayVancouverHotels.com will send a separate email with instructions for redeeming their offer.
- Tickets to special events such as winery dinners and lunches are NOT sold at the door nor by the host venue. They must be purchased in advance online or by phone.
Click here for full ticket policies.